Sorry for taking so long, but here it goes:
1. The name sofazzio came from a dream I had in which there was a café with purple sofas which could only be found by people who needed help with something. I started writing a story based on it and quit very quickly, but the name of the café was sofazzio and I liked the sound of it, so it stayed.
2. I share my birthday with Oscar Wilde, it makes me feel like we have a ~connection~.
3. I find horoscopes silly but natal charts really interesting because you can really find out a lot of things about yourself with those.
4. I used to have long straight hair but it became naturally curly over the years (and I love it).
5. When I was in the UK during my Erasmus, it was seeing the sea faraway that was the last drop for the homesickness at the end. How cliché is that…
6. I love musical theather and I’d really like to work in the backstage of one at some point.
7. If I don’t have an obligation to do something (such as universty work), I procrastinate way too much, even for things I like to do. I must really change that.
8. I’m very attracted to stories with demons or youkais but that doesn’t usually mean horror stories.
9. I love travelling and I really want to go to New York and Japan.
10. Neil Gaiman is one of my favourite people.
16 Tite Street
John is an admirable name. It was the name of the most charming of all the Disciples, the one who did not write the Fourth Gospel. It was the name of the most perfect of all the English poets of this century, as it was the greatest English poet of all the centuries. Popes and princes, wicked or wonderful, have been called John. John has been the name of several eminent journalists and criminals. But John is not amongst the many delightful names (they included, besides Oscar, Fingal O’Flahertie Wills) given to me at my baptism. So kindly let me correct the statement made by your reckless dramatic critic in his last and unavailing attack on my play.
The attempt he makes to falsify one of the most important facts in the history of the arts must be checked at once.